Thursday, November 6, 2008

I BEEN AWARDED


This was given to my by Divvy from Div's this and that

thanks babe for the award...MUAH



Now I have to pass this on to 4 people & explain why!!
Here we go:


Melisa's Scraps~~This women is truley amazing in so many ways to me, she has been my mentor and friend for many years now..her creations inspire me and I love her with all that I have in me, her talent amazes me time and time again.


Divine Intentionz~~Missy had been a great friend to me and such an inspiration to my tag making, she's one talented lady.


Designs By Ali~~ I have Known Ali for years thru many psp groups, you always been a sweetie pie to me and I have admired her work for along time, I have watched her grow over the years and her talents are inspiring.


Kerry's Kreations~~ Kerry and I got to know eachother thru some psp groups she always making me fabby tags and she always offering up goodies that I cant pass up, she full of talent.


Thank you ladies for all that you do, Im so glad to call you friends, and keep of all the great work that you do.



No comments: