Monday, September 29, 2008

QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS

This Questionair was passed on to me by Ali of Designs by Ali

1 - How long have you been using PSP, PS ?
I been psping for almost 5 years...I do not use Photo shop

2 - How did you get into making tags,Scraps ?
Thru an msn group...I was smitten with them right away...and here I am five years later..lol

3 - Who's Your Favorite Artist.
There are soooo many of them..but my first tube I ever used was a Keith Garvey..love him
have come to adore PinupToons, Ismael Rac, Jennifer Janesko, Barbara Jensen..and the list goes on..lol

4 - Who's Your Favorite Scarp designer ?
There are sooo many talented Designers out there
but my girl Melisa will always be my fave becuz I have watched her grow and become the awesome designer that she is...I admire her so much

5 - Which 3 Blogs do you visit everyday ? Make sure you link them.

Melisa's Scraps~Melisa

Scraps by Jessica~Jessica

Divine Intentionz~Missy

Have Fun Ladies..hehehehe

You must pass this on to 3 blogs that you visit everyday

No comments: